Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Currently Reading

Yes! Back on track after a whirlwind of the last two months. October was jam-packed with projects that ended, books read and even some great times with awesome family and friends. November came in as busy as October ended. I tired juggling NaNoWriMo with catching up the blog because I used all my reserves. So, now it's like I'm starting all over again. I like a challenge.

I didn't win my NaNoWriMo attempt this year because I ended at a hair under 40k words. About half a novel is waiting for me to shape and mold it. I'm happy with that. The past few years have been a challenge due to some mental blocks I've not been able to shake. I've got the bug to write again. I just hope that my muse is ready for how hard I want her to work. 


Excited to read through these;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Say You Will (Summerhill Book 1) by Kate Perry
Fire in the Blood by Erin M. Evans
Maxine Wore Black by Nora Olsen


Sad to see these go;
Game (Jasper Dent #2) by Barry Lyga


Here's to hoping that December will allow me to get more done. Even with the holidays, I'm looking forward to all of the books I have coming up on the TBR list. Wishing all of you a safe and happy December!

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment