Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Currently Reading

Merry Christmas, everyone!!!

I know it's only Christmas Eve, but I wanted to be sure to get the good will out there before the festivities overtook us all. For the majority of the day, I will be with family and away from my computer. The rest of the week will be spent recovering from all the goodies and chit-chat. It doesn't really look as though we're going to have much in the way of snow for this Christmas. The weather has been mild, to say the least.

Over the course of the last few days, I've gotten much of the flu bug out of my system. I've been able to focus on reading and working once again. That's an awesome thing as I'm seeing this pile start to lean a little to one side. There's a definite fear that it will topple soon. Time to get to work devouring those words!


Found in the Christmas stocking,
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Say You Will (Summerhill Book 1) by Kate Perry
Fire in the Blood by Erin M. Evans
The Vines by Christopher Rice


Riding high with Santa,
Serial Killers True Crime Anthology 2014 (True Crime Library RJPP #1) by R.J. Parker


Whatever holiday you and your loved ones celebrate this season, I wish you all lots of love, laughter and precious memories. May the good times be with you in the darker moments to give you light and joy.

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment