Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Currently Reading

We've come to the end of another year together, readers. I'm so very grateful that you've taken this journey with me. With all the rough times in health and family situations, this blog and you all have been comforts to me. I'm looking forward to 2015 and all the wonderful moments it will bring with it.

Writing and editing muses were very lazy this past week, but the reading muse pushed me to get back on track. I may not reach my original book goal of 120 books for 2014, but I was able to reach the halfway mark. That in the midst of everything I endured in the shadows made everything seem worthwhile. Here's to a new goal and a new year!


Moving to the new year with me are;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Say You Will (Summerhill Book 1) by Kate Perry
Fire in the Blood by Erin M. Evans
The Vines by Christopher Rice


Leaving these books behind;
The Search for Anne Perry: The Hidden Life of a Bestselling Crime Writer by Joanne Drayton
The Ultimate Gift (The Ultimate Gift #1) by Jim Stovall

May each and every one of you have a wonderful, happy and safe new year celebration! It will be a laid-back, easy-going type of affair here. Good luck and hope to see you all in the new year!

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment