Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Currently Reading

Hmm, I'm wondering if we're really so far into the new year. I know the calendar says that we are over a week into December, but the weather doesn't agree. There's been more rain than snow. Some in the area are worried that we might not get the white Christmas that we're used to seeing. Then again, not traveling with a foot of slush on the ground is great as well.

So far, we're marching through the TBR pile at a good pace. I'm glad that a lot of the outside projects have been completed. Now, I can get down to business with these books that have been waiting so patiently for me to pick them up. And if I'm to be really honest, I've been missing them as well. Whether they take me out of a painful or gloomy situation, books have always been a source of comfort.


Santa's watching my TBR list;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Say You Will (Summerhill Book 1) by Kate Perry
Fire in the Blood by Erin M. Evans
The Vines by Christopher Rice



Titles going to good homes are;
Maxine Wore Black by Nora Olsen



In about a week or two, the extreme rush of the holidays will be on all of us in some fashion. No matter what your plans for the holidays may be, remember to stop and breathe. Enjoy the little moments that make them special memories.

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment