Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Currently Reading

I apologize for the lack of reviews during this month. November is the hardest month for me to live through for a number of reasons. It all boils down to the fact that I lost someone closest to me and I am still sorting through the rubble of that day. Therefore, I try to keep enough things around to distract me. That didn't work this year.

So, I've weathered most of the storm and back in the work chair. I've got a few things lined up to finish while everyone's enjoying their Turkey Day in the US. As far as NaNoWriMo, I'm way behind but putting in a long night of writing tonight to get caught up. I'm getting the hang of tying up that inner editor. That allows me to write what I want to get on the page without editing at the same time. The bulk of the story is there for me to fine tune afterwards. 


Going to work through these books;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Say You Will (Summerhill Book 1) by Kate Perry
Fire in the Blood by Erin M. Evans
Game (Jasper Dent #2) by Barry Lyga


Crossing off the following titles;
None - yet. :(


I know not everyone celebrates Thanksgiving or if they do, it's not this week. However, I do wish you all a wonderful week filled with moments of thankfulness for all the good things. Despite the dark times, there is hope. Sometimes it hides from us for a little while, but it's always there.

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment