Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Currently Reading

 When I thought most of my busy days would end on Halloween, I was so very wrong. Not only am I still busy into November, but my prioritizing skills are being tested time and again. On top of all this, my chronic illnesses have decided to rear their ugly heads. My movements feel as though they're slowed, like I'm swimming through caramel or honey. Every little thing I do takes so much more time than I want it to take.

On the plus side, I'm making headway into NaNo2014. I'm slightly under the average word goal for today. With an hour of solid writing time, I might be able to pull ahead of schedule. I don't know how the story's going to end or what's going to happen until I write it out. Yes, I have a general idea what's going to happen, but sometimes the characters take off on their own. I have to chase them down to figure out what comes next. So we'll have to wait and see.


Happy to see these books on top;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Say You Will (Summerhill Book 1) by Kate Perry
I Hunt Killers (Jasper Dent #1) by Barry Lyga


Sorry to see these go;
Casting Shadows Everywhere by L.T. Vargus


As a great way to end the year, the first annual Give A Granny drive that our community project held this year met its goal! In fact we collected over 500 granny squares. Now the hard part comes into play. We get to edge them with a binding color before sewing them into blankets for the nursing residents. What do you all have planned for this month?

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment