Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Currently Reading

Busy Kay is not a reading Kay. Unfortunately, I have had my hands full trying to figure out a way to work on everything that November is throwing at me. I tried a number of tricks to get ahead on the reading and got lost within the books. That ate hours away that I'd assigned to writing. Now I'm behind on my NaNoWriMo project for this year. It's a never-ending juggling act but one that I'm grateful to encounter.

We've had our first snowfall here in the area. Everything has its own little white blanket. The streets and sidewalks are clear now. We'll see how long that lasts when the forecasted storms rumble this direction. I will admit that the cold weather makes for a time of increased writing for me. Whether that writing is any good or not, I'm not sure. I'm just glad to be putting words on the page after a long, long drought.


Can these be finished?
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Say You Will (Summerhill Book 1) by Kate Perry
Fire in the Blood by Erin M. Evans



On their way are;
None - yet.


November is more than halfway over. That doesn't bode well for those of us who are behind in our NaNoWriMo projects. But I have faith that with some doubling down of concentration and lots of snacks and chocolate. Time to get to work!

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment