Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Currently Reading

I'm still alive. At least I think I am. When I decided to take a week to take care of a few real life issues interfering with my reading and reviewing, I didn't intend on battling some kind of chest/sinus congestion at the same time.  That kept me from reading, setting me even further behind. So, I am going to push the reading bit even while I'm forcing my NaNoWriMo to move forward as well.


To be read;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Say You Will (Summerhill Book 1) by Kate Perry
Fire in the Blood by Erin M. Evans


Finished;
I Hunt Killers (Jasper Dent #1) by Barry Lyga


Though I've been out of action for a bit, I hope you all have been having productive NaNoWriMo times so far this month. Lots of time left to conquer this goal. Let's do it together!

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment