Sunday, August 2, 2015

Personal Update

I know. It's been a very long time since I've posted anything. Sometimes life throws major curve balls in our direction. For me this is one of those times. I must apologize to the authors waiting for their reviews and you, my readers, for this absence.

Over the last year, there have been a number of  health issues going on with both myself and family. When my issues settled down enough for me to get back in the groove, a major medical issue came up for someone very close to me. Between many doctors' appointments, failed medications, and few answers, my household has suffered a drastic change, putting more stress upon my shoulders than I honestly know how to deal with effectively. As of this moment, I still don't have all the answers. I'm also unsure of how we move forward, but all I can do is take it one day at a time.

Because I was thrown out of my routine by this, I temporarily lost my reading mojo. I have been trying to pick up the books and trudge forward. However, I think pushing through isn't fair to the authors and their works. I took a little time to try and get my head clear enough to really read the books and do what I do. I hope you all can accept my apology for the long pause. Believe me, I'm sincerely grateful for everyone hanging in here with me.

I am doing my best to restart the posts next Monday (8/10) and resuming my regular schedule. While I hope to keep this up for the rest of the year, I don't know what's going to happen with the other appointments. Please continue to grant me your patience and understanding.

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment