Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Currently Reading

Whew! I'm glad to be back in the reading seat. I've definitely missed my word-filled friends, but real life hasn't released me from its clutches completely. My need to read is growing and filling me with hope that everything will return to a bit of normality at some point. Until that moment arrives, I'll strap in and ride this roller coaster life's built for me.

The other good news is that I've begun to write once again as well. Plenty of story ideas traipsed around this brain of mine. I've tucked them away in the ever-growing folder until I finish working on another novel and few short stories that I began near the beginning of this year. Well, they'll stay there unless they pester me enough to break my self-imposed rule to finish what I start.


Yep, this week I am all about finishing:
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Say You Will (Summerhill Book 1) by Kate Perry
Prince Lestat by Anne Rice
The Sacred Flame: A Novel by Nanette Littlestone
Trollhunters (Trollhunters #1) by Guillermo del Toro, Daniel Kraus


I've finished the following:
Finding Family: My Search for Roots and the Secrets in My DNA by Richard Hill


Have you all had a wonderful summer so far? I thought for sure I'd be able to get more books read. What are some of the books that captivated you this summer?

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment