Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Currently Reading

 Several questions still surround my family's future, but for now, we have done all we can. The best thing I can do is focus on the items requiring my attention now. Thankfully, that includes my reading awesome books, finishing edits on my works, and making a few more items for my crochet projects. Having these little goals to finish each day or week has helped my anxiety level a lot more than I give them credit for doing.

So far this week I have moved a few more pages into the edited pile. Poor NaNo2012 has missed all the attention. I'm unsure exactly where I was going in some scenes because I'm no longer in the moment with the story. However, going back over it after some time away allowed me to see some plot holes that I didn't catch at the time. Maybe it's not such a big thing to hide my work away for a while and then come back.


This week's books include:
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Say You Will (Summerhill Book 1) by Kate Perry
Prince Lestat by Anne Rice
The Sacred Flame: A Novel by Nanette Littlestone
Those Secrets We Keep by Emily Liebert
Dark Hope by Monica McGurk


I've been able to finish:
Trollhunters (Trollhunters #1) by Guillermo del Toro, Daniel Kraus
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen


Most of the week will be spent catching up on the rest of the books I was supposed to have finished by now. I'm looking forward to spending time with some really interested titles. What's your plans now that most schools have started? Extra reading or extra snoozing?

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment