Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Currently Reading

2015 has taught me that I should never underestimate its ability to surprise me. When I thought I had things figured out, my family and I were dealt a huge, unexpected blow. It's taken me this long to recover and begin to take up my hobbies once again. Now that I'm back on track, I've set a slow pace in order to keep my goals in sight.

I'm eternally grateful to all the authors have given me their patience and understanding during this time. Without them and you, the readers of this blog, I would have given up on a lot of things by now. As far as my writing goes, I have made some headway at a much slower pace than I've been working through my TBR pile. Sometimes I wish it could hit the big time with it, but I know I must conquer my fear to submit first.


Cooling off with these buddies;
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Say You Will (Summerhill Book 1) by Kate Perry
Prince Lestat by Anne Rice
The Sacred Flame: A Novel by Nanette Littlestone
Finding Family: My Search for Roots and the Secrets in My DNA by Richard Hill


These have gone to the beach;
Somebody I Used to Know by David J. Bell
The Far End of Happy by Kathryn Craft


My hope is to continue to keep up my schedule in the days to come. One by one I'll work my way through all of the outstanding posts in the usual order. Clinging to my faith, my distractions and my words to keep me sane through this troubled time. Hope you all have had a great summer.

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment