Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Currently Reading

I can't believe it's Wednesday. Sorry, that sounded like a lame butter substitute tagline. I honestly think time is speeding up on me. Oh, I know it's not really speeding up but seems that way at times. My childhood days were full of wanting time to hurry up so that I could be old enough to drive, be considered an adult and do the things I wanted to do. Now as an adult, I wish I could slow it down.

This past week has been filled with a lot of work on my community project and writing submissions. The number of hats and scarf sets is nearing the minimum goal number and we're all very happy that each of the child at the Behavioral Center will have his or her own. As far as writing, I'm starting to feel the heat of the deadline set at the end of the month. Something just feels off with the work but I'm positive that work it out soon.  


Books on the docket this week are;
The Kill List by Frederick Forsyth
DiSemblance by Shanae Branham
A Promise to Remember (Tomorrow's Promise Collection Book #1) by Kathryn Cushman


Novels that are among the finished pile are;
My Dead Friend Sarah: A Novel by Peter Rosch
Where We Belong by Catherine Ryan Hyde


My Kindle app has been a lifesaver in helping me to fit in some reading time at night when everyone else is asleep. My goal for the next few weeks remains the same - try to fit as much into seven days as I possibly can. Let's just hope the weather changing doesn't bring me down further.

Until next time,
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment