Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Currently Reading

I know that I said it before, but I really can't believe that September's here already. It doesn't seem possible that the year is nearly over to me. There are so many things that I both need and want to have accomplished before the start of another year. I guess it would be wise to kick things into high gear to get them all done.

This past week I found myself still contending with a sprained wrist. Absolute no clue how it happened. All I do know is that it's annoying the crap out of me because I'm not able to work on the remaining pieces for the community project I have to finish in October. Yes, I've been able to zoom through quite a few books but I don't want to fail the kids. Not to mention the fact that I need to finish my submission piece for consideration into an anthology.

On the docket this week are:
The Kill List by Frederick Forsyth
Shadow of the Piper by L.P. Hoffman
Where We Belong by Catherine Ryan Hyde
Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
My Dead Friend Sarah: A Novel by Peter Rosch


Finished reading these so far:
Paranormal State: My Journey into the Unknown by Ryan Beull, Stefan Petrucha
Beautiful Whispers by Alice Ayden
Plastic Tulips in the Winter by Denice Vickers

What's been checked off your TBR list? Let me know in the comments. I'm always looking for recommendations.

Until next time,
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment