Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Currently Reading

Oh, this past week and upcoming week are going to be pitiful in the books read department. I have to set aside more time to get more accomplished on the crochet project or else the kids at the local behavioral center won't have their hats and scarves on time. It pains me not to read a little bit each day so I have only been allowing myself a couple of hours to read during daylight hours. Most of the day has been spent turning balls of yarn into warm hats or scarves.

I can't really read the actual, physical books during the night as the light often disturbs my husband's sleep. But what's sleep when you're knee deep into a paranormal romance book? I mean, really! Unfortunately he brings home the paychecks so I have to be good and let him get some sleep. That's when I tend to read the ebooks. However, I've not been able to do that much either. So this week has only one read book in it. Next week doesn't look too promising unless I'm able to speed through the crochet. We'll just have to wait and see.

This week, I'm working my way through:
A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin
Blood Flats by Edward Trimnell
Tantra by Adi
The Conditions of Love by Dale M. Kushner

The books on the completed shelf are:
The Suburban Abyss by Cathryn Grant


One of these days, I'm going to finish the top two on my list. I feel so bad for taking so long with them but I have to get the giveaway wins read and reviewed as well. So many books, so little time!!

What are you exciting to read this summer?

Until next time,
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment