Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Currently Reading

Not as many books were completed as I had wanted during the past seven days. I had to deal with some personal health issues which took time away from my beloved books. However, I'm gaining ground with a few that have been lingering on my list for over a month. I need to make more headway with them. It's just been a very difficult period of adjustment, to say the least. Here's to more books in the future week!

This week's books include:
A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin
Blood Flats by Edward Trimnell
A Season of Mysteries by Rusty Whitener
Needle by Craig Goodman
Last Train to Omaha by Ann Whitely-Gillen


I've been able to finish:
Trapped: A Novel of Terror by Jack Kilborn
The Next Time You See Me by Holly Goddard Jones

What book or books have gotten their hooks into you so far this summer?

Until next time,
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment