Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Currently Reading

The summer heat is making it so easy to sit inside. Unfortunately, I've not been able to enjoy as many books as I'd love to devour. Prior committments and health issues are still keeping my daylight hours fairly full. That means ebooks when I can't sleep at night. Love the ebooks for their companionship during those night hours. 

Reading these lucky selections this week:
A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin
Blood Flats by Edward Trimnell
A Season of Mysteries by Rusty Whitener
Last Train to Omaha by Ann Whitely-Gillen
Unseen by John Michael Hileman


I've finished the following books:
Needle by Craig Jordan Goodman
Moon Dance (Vampire for Hire #1) by J.R. Rain
I Kill Me: Tales of a Jilted Hypochondriac by Tracy H Tucker


Until next time,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment