Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Currently Reading

Whew! This week has went by so quickly! I was able to get through some of my backlog and hope to get through more as this week continues. Honestly, the books that I've finished this week have all been ebooks that I could read on my Kindle app for my laptop. My hands were spent working on my crochet project to get caught up and couldn't hold a book at the same time. Thank goodness for technology! I have plenty of books sitting here beside me waiting to be cracked open, so I guess I better get to reading!

Yep, this week I am all about finishing:
A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin
Blood Flats by Edward Trimnell
A Season of Mysteries by Rusty Whitener
The Next Time You See Me by Holly Goddard Jones

I've finished the following:
Seven-X by Mike Wech
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
Once Upon a Time is Now by Stephen Carpenter
My Emily by Matt Patterson

Hope you all have a wonderful and wordy week! What are you looking to finish this week?

Until next time,
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment