Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Currently Reading

Sometimes I wish I had the ability to speed read and remember what the previous paragraphs were about. However, I don't have that superpower so I am making due with reading one page at a time. Thankfully, I managed to get a few of the to-reads knocked off my list. I'm hopeful to continue the trend even with the addition of revising my own novel. I guess we'll see how far I can get!

This week, I'm reading my way through the following;
A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin
Blood Flats by Edward Trimnell
The Wonderful World of Oz by L. Frank Baum
Cemetery Girl by David J. Bell
Elements of Darkness by Michael Twist


Books that I've finished reading this week:
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Divided Nation by Robert Moore


I've also made some headway into writing up the reviews for several of the books that I've finished as of late. They'll be posted on Mondays and Fridays unless I am able to get a large number of my to-read books finished. The posting schedule may change but again, we'll have to wait and see. What are you all excited to be reading for the summer?

Until next time,
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment