Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Currently Reading

Last week was a tough week to get through, but here I am on the other side of it. I am thankful that I was able to cross a few things off my to-do list so I can focus on getting more done with this reading list! Of course, it didn't help that I picked up a few more books on my Kindle app. Reading work is never done! 

The books I'm working my way through this week are:
A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin
Blood Flats by Edward Trimnell
The Wonderful World of Oz by L. Frank Baum
Seven-X by Mike Wech
A Season of Mysteries by Rusty Whitener


Books that I've finished this past week include:
Elements of Darkness by Michael Twist
Cemetery Girl by David J. Bell

What is everyone reading out there this week?

Until next time,
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment