Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Currently Reading

This week has been filled with quite a few ups and downs but I've been able to make some progress. I finished a book and picked up a couple more from a friend of mine. Really love that some of my friends and family feed my addiction this way. My week appears to be quiet - at least, from my actual plans. I am hopeful that I will be able to get through some more of these lovely worded treasure troves.

So far, I'm reading;
Divided Nation by Robert Moore (just began)
A Feast for Crows by George R. R. Martin
The Wonderful of Oz by L. Frank Baum
The Badlands by Edward Trimnell
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn

Book(s) Finished:
Evolution by Jim Reilly
Dead Heart by Brandon Ford

What are you reading this week?

Happy Reading,
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment