Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Currently Reading

If anyone says that you can get right back at your usual things right after surgery, they're not being honest! Here I thought having a simple, unexpected surgery was going to be something easy to overcome since I mostly have reading, reviewing and writing on my agenda most days. Between the pain, soreness and medicine they sent me home with, I was out of it more often than not. Rereading the same sentence again and again didn't help either.

So instead of forcing myself to do poor work, I put aside the TBR list and focused on reading something for fun. Unfortunately, that was the only book I finished completely this past week. With a sense of accomplishment on my side, I feel more focused and ready to get back at this blog thing. So many awesome books need attention and I can't wait to give it to them.


Lost within these worlds;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Say You Will (Summerhill Book 1) by Kate Perry
Prince Lestat by Anne Rice
Woods Runner: Massacre at Schenectady 1690 by Rejean Giguere
What Jennifer Saw by Hal Schweig

Letting these books return;
The Princess Bride: S. Morgenstern's Classic Tale of True Love and High Adventure by William Goldman


Feeling restless is a good thing for me at this point. It will drive me forward and help me to conquer these books. Some have been lingering too long on the TBR list. That makes me feel awful. So, here's to a new week with more progress!

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment