Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Currently Reading

Let me begin this week by thanking the many authors who have graciously given me patience and understanding. With all the various health problems so far this year, I haven't been able to get the job done as fast as I'd hoped. Hopefully, this is the last of the surprises in that area for the year. At least, that's what I'm believing!

I've picked up the pace a bit with the reading and reviewing. Okay, that's mostly due to the fact I'm under restrictions until I see the surgeon and get clearance to resume daily tasks. I'll still take what I can get at this point. The great thing about the past few weeks is that it's allowed me to read a few books just for fun and not to dissect on the blog. Since the surgery took away the most of the overall sick feeling I've had as of late, my mind's been stuffed full of ideas for stories and novels. I snagged scraps of paper to jot them down. not exactly sure where they will end up, but I'm willing to ride them out and see where they take me.


Moving my way through these;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Say You Will (Summerhill Book 1) by Kate Perry
Prince Lestat by Anne Rice
Woods Runner: Massacre at Schenectady 1690 by Rejean Giguere
Shadow Ritual (Antoine Marcas #2) by Eric Giacometti, Jacques Ravenne


Reached the end of the following;
What Jennifer Saw by Hal Schweig
Shadow Heart (Broken Bottle #1) by Pamela Taeuffer


Now that Spring is finally here, I've been spending more time on my screened porch. Soaking up the sunshine and breathing in the fresh air seemed to stimulate my muse. Many more pages have been edited on NaNo2012 as well as some pages written on newer ideas. Where's the best place for you to write?

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment