Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Currently Reading

After a week of coughing, sneezing and not much more than sleeping, it felt so good to sit and read through a book without stopping every four or five minutes. Finishing one book was a major accomplishment for the week. That seems sad to me because I want to do so much more and I know I can if I was able. I hope this means that I can get back on track.

With one step forward, I've had to take ten steps back. So many health issues between myself and several loved ones that have made the beginning of this year a very rocky and unhappy time so far. All of my projects are behind schedule to a certain extent. Bit by bit I'm gaining ground on all of them, but it's been a struggle in the time management department.


Next on the chopping block are;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Say You Will (Summerhill Book 1) by Kate Perry
Prince Lestat by Anne Rice
She's Not Herself by Linda Appleman Shapiro
Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton


Whittled from the pile are;
Monday's Lie by Jamie Mason


Because it's so cold, I'm almost always huddled down in my blankets. Right now I'm thankful for Kindle books as it's the only kind that I can hold at this moment. Is it warm where you are? Or have you been dealing with the bone-chilling cold as well?

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment