Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Currently Reading

Another week, another round of feeling like poo. Our weather here has been up in the 50s F one minute and down into the 20s F the next. It's left me with sinus issues and some pain issues - both of which have put me behind in my reading again. I'm ready to do some serious health issue butt-kicking. I know things will be better as the season change from winter to spring. I'm just impatient.

On a brighter note, I've finally figured out how to make NaNo2012 flow better. The timeline was off in a major way between two characters before they came together in the novel. I couldn't figure it out for the longest time. Earlier this week I was up late doing some crochet work when the solution hit me like a Gibbs' smack! Now the book starts out way different than the original, but sounds much better - tighter and cleaner.


Trying to work through these lovely friends;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Say You Will (Summerhill Book 1) by Kate Perry
Prince Lestat by Anne Rice 
Monday's Lie by Jamie Mason


Letting this go on to greener pastures;
Dragonholder: The Life and Dreams (So Far) of Anne McCaffrey by Todd McCaffrey


Because I am behind in my reading, I'm not going to be posting a review this Friday. Instead, I will post my hopes and dreams for the month. I'm praying I can get a few more books knocked out before the end of the weekend to resume regular posting on Monday. Stay warm!

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment