Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Currently Reading

So many good books in my Kindle, so little time to read them all. Especially when life decides to throw some roadblocks in my way. Not only do we still have the flu flying around our neck of the woods, but we also have chronic conditions that decided now was a good time to come visit. I do wish they'd go away since they've visited. I've got things to do!

Within the past week, I've been able to make some headway on a couple of projects. One is a super secret blanket for someone special. Single stitch takes a while to finish a large blanket. However, it's warm, toasty and perfect for the frigid temperatures we've been having lately. The other is a story I've been hesitant to write. It's been poking me in the ribs the past few days, so I finally gave in. I let the characters speak. Now, I can't get them to hush so I can work on the editing. I suppose it's a good thing. We'll have to see where it leads.


Keeping me company once again are;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Say You Will (Summerhill Book 1) by Kate Perry
Bridge to Destiny by April Marie Libs
Queen Mab by Kate Danley
The Undertaker's Daughter by Kate Mayfield


Leaving me high and dry are;
Fire in the Blood by Erin M. Evans
Liesmith: Book 1 of the Wyrd by Alis Franklin


This post is later than usual today, as you may have noticed. I've been playing phone tag with doctors while trying to finish a few things. Hopefully, I won't have to worry over all the phone calls and then direct my focus back to the books and stitches.

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment