Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Currently Reading

Welcome to 2015!

This year, I have so many goals I want to meet. There's so much that I didn't get to last year and it makes me want to push myself much harder than I know I should. Of course, I am not going to give up on this wonderful blog and all the lovely books sitting here and wanting to be read.

Along with putting myself on a reading schedule, I've also began setting aside one hour a day to put words on the page. Last year I was sneaking in some writing whenever I could. That wasn't working for me because I always felt like I wasn't getting anywhere. Now it's the perfect time to try something new. 

Awaiting my attention are;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Say You Will (Summerhill Book 1) by Kate Perry
Fire in the Blood by Erin M. Evans
Bridge to Destiny by April Marie Libs


Finished the following lovelies;
The Vines by Christopher Rice


These new changes aren't resolutions. Even I fail to keep those - not matter how many lists I make. So, they're goals for me and something definite that I can handle with enough pressure to cause me to really buckle down and do the work. What's one or two of your goals for this year?

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment