Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Currently Reading

What a busy week! Not only was I trying to fit in a bunch of reading before NaNoWriMo, but I had a crochet project to finish, a wedding to attend and doctor appointments to keep! To be honest, I haven't had a week that jam-packed in a very, very long time. I know I've mentioned this before, but it's been awhile. For those that don't know, I have a few illnesses that are chronic (and annoying) conditions. They zap my energy and keep me from doing everything my mind plans within a short amount of time. What would take a few days for the average person would take me months.

Nevertheless, I am recovering and back to work on a variety of things. I'm trying to get everything settled before Halloween. This way I can enjoy the holiday with my family and friends before the rush of NaNoWriMo begins. Excited to work on something new this year, I am hoping to make the goal of 50k words by the end of November.


Diving into the worlds of the following;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Say You Will (Summerhill Book 1) by Kate Perry
Casting Shadows Everywhere by L.T. Vargus


Coming up for air as I finish these;
Confessions of a Self-Help Writer by Brian DeHaven


With the chilly temperatures, I'm thinking of snuggling into a warm blanket with a pile of books near me. Thanks to my Kindle, I can have a whole lot more in that pile. What are you looking forward to the most in November?

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment