Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Currently Reading

And it's October!

My favorite month of the year is now upon us and I'm so happy. I love the way October seems to usher in the shift toward darker nights while giving us a hint of magic that anything may be possible. No, I'm not talking about Halloween. I mean, the whole month seems magical to me. There's something about the way in which night stretches out its arms to keep us closer than the daylight.

This month also signals the countdown to NaNoWriMo. I'm excited to get back in the saddle, so to speak, when it comes to writing. I've gotten so far behind in a number of things and my writing is one of them. I have declared it time to begin anew. So we'll see what happens as we go forth together! In the meantime, these lovely books have gotten my attention. 


Pushing my way through these books;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Say You Will (Summerhill Book 1) by Kate Perry
Essence of Betrayal by Damien L. Malcolm
The Herald: The Sundering, Book VI by Ed Greenwood


All done with these;
Spear Hunter (Northland Chronicles #2) by Henry J. Olsen
Night Shitf by L.L. Fine 
Lucky Us by Amy Bloom


Later this month I get to celebrate the wedding of a wonderfully good friend of mine. I also get to mark off another month in the time my kiddo has left in his service. Then we'll get to know whether he's coming home for good or if his life has taken a different direction. Seems 2015 may be a year of change. It will be much better than this one. I'm calling it now. Hope you all have a great week!

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment