Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Currently Reading

It seems to me that this year is going by so fast. I know I've said it many times in these posts, but it seriously feels that way to me. When I thought I had enough time to finish many a project, it all slipped away from me. Of course, nearing the end of the month does bring Halloween closer. I think I can give the quick time passage a little slack since that is my favorite holiday.

The end of the month also brings the start of NaNoWriMo closer. I've noticed that I write more during the fall and winter months than the other half of the year. So a push to finish editing and find the endings to the ones I've already begun has started. All the other obligations are soon to be over at the end of the month as well. So, I'll be able to focus on reading, reviewing and writing.


Working on these this week;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Say You Will (Summerhill Book 1) by Kate Perry


Finished off the following;
Tomes of Terror: Haunted Bookstores and Libraries by Mark Leslie
The Competition (Rachel Knight #4) by Marcia Clark
Banished: The Gods Among Us (Book #1) by William L. Deen


Has the pumpkin-spiced world overtaken you yet? I don't know why they think pumpkin should be reserved for this time of year. It's a yummy taste so I'd like to have it year-round. What's your take on this?

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment