Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Currently Reading

My excitement is growing! We're two weeks into October, but it seems like the month is going by fairly fast. I barely had time to savor the first few cool days of the month before we had a warm front. Now the cool days are returning. It doesn't feel the same as the leaves haven't begun to change color on our street yet. Once the leaves change, that's when it truly feels like fall around these parts.

I know, I'm a bad writer. I haven't been working too much on the writing part of the job description. During the first half of the year, I ran into a bad case of writer's block and then everything shut down when I had a fall which put me out of commission in a lot of areas. Yet NaNoWriMo is coming up very soon, and I find myself getting excited to write again. I hope I can push this dull feeling away long enough to "win" this year.  


Hello from the top of the TBR list!
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Say You Will (Summerhill Book 1) by Kate Perry
Tomes of Terror: Haunted Bookstores and Libraries by Mark Leslie



Goodbye and good luck to these books;
The Herald: The Sundering, Book VI by Ed Greenwood
The Younger Gods (Younger Gods #1) by Michael R. Underwood


I feel like I'm forgetting something.  Oh, yeah! Contest winners! Thanks so much to everyone who stopped by my blog here. Whether you entered or simply read the various reviews, I'm grateful. Without further ado, here are the winners which were chosen at random.

Peter Hansen
H.C. Newton

Please send me an email by Friday, Oct. 17th, with your own email information so that I may send it to the publisher for delivery.

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment