Sunday, September 7, 2014

September's Hopes and Dreams

Ah, September!

By now, the kiddos have all been in school for a little while, freeing up time for moms and dads everywhere. That is, until all the after-school things begin. It's funny to think that school used to start in September. Around these parts, it's been in full swing for awhile.

September is looking a bit better than August for me. I've been able to see the amount of progress increase on both my projects and the dreaded TBR pile. The only thing holding out for more attention is my writing. I want to finish editing NaNo2012 so badly, but whenever I pick it up, my mind goes blank. I don't know if that's out of fear of it going nowhere or the fear it might be something special. Either way, I feel anxious whenever I put my hands on it.

Most of my crochet projects are coming to a close. Both the super secret gift project is on track, but I need to start putting togethe the granny squares that have piled all around me. I'm so grateful for the people who have given their time, yarn and love to help with the community project. Not wanting to let them down and to give someone a warm blanket to call their own is own of my biggest worries. One stitch at a time, one day at a time.

What does the month of September hold for you, dear readers? I hope it's filled with pleasant days and plenty of words, good memories and great times.

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment