Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Currently Reading

Just a simple and quick post today. It's been a whirlwind of emotions the past few days. A relative of mine passed away unexpectedly and I'm having some trouble processing it. We hadn't always been close, but we were growing closer thanks in large part to shared hobbies. Needless to say, I've been off my game. 


Peeking above the rim of the list are;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Spear Hunter (Northland Chronicles #2) by Henry J. Olsen
Say You Will (Summerhill Book 1) by Kate Perry



Made an escape from the list;
All We Had: A Novel by Annie Weatherwax


There will be no post/review this Friday. I hate to take another day off from my posting schedule. I simply haven't any books close to being finished under the circumstances in order to make the deadline. My apologizes to those wonderful authors and to you, dear readers.

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment