Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Currently Reading

Another week has been laid to rest. So glad for it to be over, really. I haven't had much trouble with my health in quite a long while, so this roller coaster of a ride is wearing my patience thin. However, I have been trying to soldier through without getting too frustrated. Not achieving that goal on many days, let me tell you!

No matter what, the books will be read. Reviews will be written. Projects will be worked. Those are my main goals for the year. I want to write but every time I put my fingers on the keys or pen to paper, I stray off into things that aren't in the world I'm supposed to be writing. Maybe NaNoWriMo 2014 will make a difference and kickstart my ability once again. Maybe I needed a break. I don't know.


Climbing the mountain of books atop the pile are:
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Spear Hunter (Northland Chronicles #2) by Henry J. Olsen
All We Had: A Novel by Annie Weatherwax
Say You Will (Summerhill Book 1) by Kate Perry



Knocked off the top are:
Prime Deception by Carys Jones


For now, it's one step at a time. I truly hope the Fall brings much needed rest and restarts my creativity as it sometimes does. What's your favorite part of Fall? Is it the cooler temperatures or the yummy treats that come alive during this time?

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment