Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Currently Reading

Have I ever mentioned just how much I believe 2014 is not my year? Well, if I haven't, let me you tell that it's definitely not! I believe that I've been worse off in so many areas this year than I have in a long time. But you know what? I'm also stubborn. This year won't keep me from making progress on any of my goals!

I'll be honest. My lovely other half brought home a flu bug last week. Although I fought hard not to catch the dang thing, I've wound up sick anyway. Therefore, I've made progress on a few books but only finished one in the past week. It's also put me behind in posting. I may or may not have a review Friday. I'm really pushing myself over the next couple of days to finish one, at the very least.


I'm trapped in the lines of these books;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Guilt by Degrees (Rachel Knight #2) by Marcia Clark
Killer Ambition (Rachel Knight #3) by Marcia Clark
Prime Deception by Carys Jones


Escaped the clutches of these;
Guilty by Association (Rachel Knight #1) by Marcia Clark


I know a few of these books have been on my list forever. They're printed books that I am reading at my leisure. They're not ones where I have to meet a deadline. One or five pages is what I average on those particular books at the most right now in order to finish the others. It makes me sad, but what can I do but try?

On that note, I'm off to get in the saddle. Got a few more minutes to sneak in some pages!
Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment