Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Currently Reading

Well, I've got a bit of a situation. I'm nearly finished with one book and about halfway through a second. But I'm not finished with either, so I can't very well say they're off my TBR list right now. I've debated what to do for the better part of the morning and I've decided to mark this as nothing finished. Let's be honest, being close to the end doesn't mean I'm finished with the book.

Today will be spent finishing the two titles I'm working on and some crochet to stay ahead of my projects. My mind has been blank in the writing department for quite a long while, but I've had a few ideas floating around the last day or so. Picking up where I left off with NaNo2012 might be a good thing after my work's done for the day. We'll see.


Saying hello from the top of the TBR list;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
The Phantom of Fifth Avenue: The Mysterious Life and Scandalous Death of Heiress Huguette Clark by Meryl Gordon


Goodbye to these books;
None


As the summer winds down, I'm finding it a little easier to get through the days without health issues keeping me from the computer or yarn. Hopefully, I'll be able to be back on top of things soon. I'm excited to see so many book-related movies being made. Many will be released this fall. That being said, what book-related movies are you most excited to see?

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment