Sunday, August 17, 2014

August's Hopes and Dreams

And here's the personal monthly post at the halfway point of the month!

*sighs*

I don't think 2014 is my year. Honestly, the number of setbacks are starting to overcome the achievements. While that is the present situation, I know that this luck of mine goes in cycles. Good things will begin to happen for me soon. That's my hope, at least.

More books on my TBR pile and projects I want to finish are slowly being knocked out. I have quite a few interesting reads coming up that I am excited to share soon. The crochet project for the year had stalled a bit. My health kept me from doing things as fast as I used to do them, so I was behind and about to give up. Then a couple of packages arrived, filling me with hope again. Thanks to those who shared their talents with the B-B Project!

The only area of my life that has stalled almost completely would be now be my writing. I've tried a number of things to get it going again. Unfortunately, nothing has worked as of yet. I still have deadlines to meet and nothing's coming out of this brain of mine. I often wonder if other authors go through those periods of time? Do they have months or years where nothing comes out? Are there times when the creative flow seems to never stop?

Hopefully the year will settle down as it nears the end. I'm excited that we're getting closer to Fall for several reasons. A friend's wedding, many birthdays, my kiddo returns home and so much more will be on my plate. Here's to a better month!

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment