Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Currently Reading

Can you believe that it's August already?

I can't either. It really seems this year is flying right past me. With all that's on my plate thanks in part to my recent health challenges, I don't know that I'll finish this year as strong as I did last year. That doesn't mean that I'm not going to try! Only one book read this week. I'm thankful for that as I have dealt with a lot of things behind the scenes.


Moving to the top of the list;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
The Phantom of Fifth Avenue: The Mysterious Life and Scandalous Death of Heiress Huguette Clark by Meryl Gordon


Off to the big library in the sky;
The Sentinel: The Sundering, Book V by Troy Denning


Still moving steadily through the list. I feel a bit bad for leaving the printed books on the TBR list so long. I am trying to slip in a few pages here and there, but it always seems easier to pick up that Kindle these days. What is your TBR pile looking like?

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment