Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Currently Reading

And another week bites the dust!

Sorry. Queen moment there. It's settling into to summer heat in my part of the woods. Of course, it means more excuses to stay indoors and read. I may not get to do that as much as I'd like, but don't you think it's a great plan to have. Just in case, of course!

Looks like I've been able to kick most of those sinus troubles out the door. I have been able to work through a couple of books this past week and make great strides in the several projects I have going on as well. It definitely feels good to be back in the command seat of things instead of playing fourth in command. Hope this next week brings more progress!


I'm set to work through these;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Bones of My Brother by L. Frank Dunkin



Yay! Finished the following;
The Butcher by Jennifer Hillier
Acting My Face by Anthony James


With summer vacations well under way here, I hope each and everyone of  you have a great time making some wonderful memories. Of course, I'm always wondering so I'll go ahead and ask anyway. What's on your summer reading list this year?

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment