Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Currently Reading

Yes! Back on track. Well, the reading track anyway. So many of the other things I had planned for this year are already well behind. I think they may stay that way unless I get a few more bursts of energy (and ability) to catch up. In the meantime, I will keep doing my best.

If only I could stop adding more books to my TBR, the number would drop drastically. However, I'm one to take advantage of deals whenever I see them - constantly. So I don't think the number is going to suddenly drop any time soon. Maybe maintaining my current rate is good for now. Maybe.


On my to-be-read pile this week are;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Bones of My Brother by L. Frank Dunkin
Off the Kuf Volume 1: Short Stories by Various Authors


Finally finished the following;
Fifty Million Reasons by Heather Wardell
Wrecker by Dave Conifer


Here's to hoping the summer won't be so humid and I can get out a time or two. Of course, I will keep plugging away at that TBR if I'm stuck inside. What are your plans for the summer? Or if you're down under, what are your winter plans?

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment