Sunday, March 9, 2014

March's Hopes and Dreams

March, already?

I knew February was a short month, but it felt a whole lot shorter. I can't believe we're at the second week of March already. All the young ones out there, take heed! Time speeds up when you get older. Enjoy it while you can.

I suppose the observation of Daylight Savings Time helped to make the first week of March seem as short. Now, the challenge will be to adjust to the time change and beat back all these stupid illnesses that keep knocking me off my path. I'll spare you all the details. Let's just say, I haven't felt well since the middle of February and have been thankful for all the extra reading, reviewing and crocheting I did in January.

But now, I am slowly working my way back to where I was. There's a lot of neat books coming up in my TBR pile. Doctor Sleep by Stephen King, Fire-Heart by C.S. Marks and so many more. With the one year anniversary of my blog coming in May, I've got a few surprises that I'm looking forward to finalizing. It's going to be a great couple of months!

Since spring is in the air here, I hope everyone is taking advantage of good weather and having a great Sunday. May the rest of your week be a pleasant one and filled with wordy escapes. What are you looking forward to as the weather changes?

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment