Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Currently Reading

Although I'm still behind on a number of things, I'm happy to report that I've made some progress. I feel better, both in health and with finishing a couple of books. I still need to finish reading a couple more in order to be on track with my reading goal, according to the tracker at Goodreads, but I have no doubt that I'll get there.

There's also been progress in my community project and secret projects as well. I'm trying very hard to be happy with the small steps and not frustrated at what is left to finish. My impatience tends to get me into trouble. It's only taken me forever to figure that out for myself. Now, it's time to cross a few more of these books off my TBR pile. We won't talk about the new ones added recently either.


On top of the TBR pile this week:
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Doctor Sleep (The Shining #2) by Stephen King
Fire-Heart (Tales of Alterra, The World That Is #2) by C.S. Marks
Cold Mourning: A Stonechild and Rouleau Mystery by Brenda Chapman


Finished these titles:
The Adversary: The Sundering, Book III by Erin M. Evans
One of Us by Tawni O'Dell


Spring is definitely here. The weather is now warm one moment before shifting back to wintery goodness. It's the perfect time to sneak in more reading. What are you looking forward to this season?

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment