Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Currently Reading

In order to catch up on all the long-suffering projects I have lined up, I had to forgo reading the last seven days. Okay, I didn't give it up entirely. I was able to sneak in a few chapters here and there.  Overall, the progress wasn't at my usual rate. I feel really bad that I haven't finish a few of these books already.

Little time for reading also meant little time for writing. Though most of my great ideas (or what I think of them at the time) come in the middle of the night, my medications have kept my late night writing rambles to a minimum. I am hopeful this will change as I get better.


Up next on the TBR pile;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Doctor Sleep (The Shining #2) by Stephen King
The Adversary: The Sundering, Book III by Erin M. Evans


Finished these this week;
None.


Does it bother you when you aren't able to read as much as you'd like? Please let me know I'm not the only one in the comments below. Have a wonderful week!

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment