Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Currently Reading

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!

No matter which holiday celebration you observe this season, may it be a time of wonder, love and beautiful memories for you and yours. 

It's a pretty laid-back type of day around here. I'm enjoying the time to simply relax before the rush to get back to work begins. Of course, I have plenty of work to keep me busy. My TBR pile has grown tremendously and my super secret projects are still waiting in the wings for some attention.


I'm in the middle of these;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Elfhunter (Tales of Alterra, The World That Is #1) by C.S. Marks
Aimless Love: New and Selected Poems by Billy Collins
Pigs Can't Swim: A Memoir by Helen Peppe


I've finished with the following;
Redefining Realness: My Path to Womanhood, Identity, Love & So Much More by Janet Mock


Just a reminder - there will not be any reviews until after the start of the new year. Hope everyone has a great holiday. I can't wait to see what awesome books are in store for us in the upcoming year!

Until next time,
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment