Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Currently Reading

Another week has passed and yet it doesn't feel like it should be so close to Christmas! Unfortunately, time is dwindling for 2013 but I still have plenty on my plate to keep me occupied and out of trouble. Okay, maybe just occupied. A girl can dream, can't she?

Moving right along, I do have reviews scheduled to post during the holidays. I know everyone may be busy with the hustle and bustle of shopping, wrapping and cooking. I'm hoping to finish a couple of projects (reindeer hats and a super secret blanket) during this month. As far as my writing goes, I'm still carving out small bits of writing time here and there when my hands need a break from crochet. There's supposed to be more information coming out about the Off the Kuf! anthology Volume 2 release (which includes my short story) sometime this month. I'm super excited!


At the top of the TBR pile this week:
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Elfhunter (Tales of Alterra, The World That Is #1) by C.S. Marks
Aimless Love: New and Selected Poems by Billy Collins
Catching Fire (The Hunger Games #2) by Suzanne Collins


Woohoo! Finished these books:
In Broad Daylight by Seth Harwood   
The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games #1) by Suzanne Collins
The Resurrection of Mary Mabel McTavish by Allan Stratton


I'm hoping to do some serious reading during the holidays and into 2014. So many books coming out, so little time to read them all! Well, I might as well give it my best. *winks*

Until next time,
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment