Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Currently Reading

Several events over the past week kept me from reading as much as I wanted. Believe me, if I had a choice, I would have been sitting back with all my books around me. Instead, I was addressing Christmas/Yule cards, trying to finish the reindeer hats that I promised (two weeks ago) and also beating myself up for not finishing a super secret crochet project before Christmas. Times like these, I really do hate being disabled. On top of everything else, I am sick with bronchitis. Oh, what fun!

At any rate, I did manage a few steps forward. Revisions of NaNo 2012 are coming along quite nicely. Lots of ink upon the printed pages. I'm still not sure where exactly the story is going, but there's still some time left before I need to know for certain. Something tells me that the characters will let me know soon anyway. I need to learn to trust them far more than I currently do. 


I'm currently reading these;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Elfhunter (Tales of Alterra, The World That Is #1) by C.S. Marks
Aimless Love: New and Selected Poems by Billy Collins
Redefining Realness: My Path to Womanhood, Identity, Love & So Much More by Janet Mock


I've finished these;
Ten Tiny Breaths: A Novel (Ten Tiny Breaths #1) by K.A. Tucker
The Companions (The Sundering #1) by R.A. Salvatore 


While I'm hopeful wellness and finished books will be in my near future, I'm not going to push myself too hard. Despite the overwhelming need to sleep all the time, I will attempt to stay the course.

Until next time,
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment