Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Currently Reading

Feeling like my reading mojo is coming back has helped me to keep turning those pages. I wasn't feeling up to doing anything the past few weeks, if I'm to be honest. Sometimes I just have to push myself. In the end, I usually feel better afterwards. Other times it allows me to know my limits.

Nearly finished with another book on this list. I feel bad that it's taking so long to get through the printed books. They're just as valuable to me as the digital versions. I love all versions of the written word. My goal is to knock these off by the end of the year. All of them will be read, reviewed and loved.


Itching to get back to these books;
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Say You Will (Summerhill Book 1) by Kate Perry
Prince Lestat by Anne Rice
Trail of the Torean (Saga of the God-Touched Mage #2) by Ron Collins
Near Death by Glenn Cooper


So sad to see these go on the shelf;
My Life in a Nutshell: A Novel by Tanya J. Peterson
The Devil Will Come: A Thriller by Glenn Cooper


What do you do when feel less than able to complete a task? Do you push through or wait until a better time? Let me know in the comments below.

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment