Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Currently Reading

Whew! I'm back!

It's been a difficult week or so.  I thought I'd be able to finish a number of books while I was going to the doctor's or sitting at home. Unfortunately, the crud I picked up from somewhere worked against me. I did a lot of sleep and a few crochet projects whenever I could keep my eyes open. I attempted to read. That was a failure as I read the same sentence five times before falling asleep. Now that I'm feeling better, I'm attempting to make up for lost time.

Today's also been a good day for writing. I was able to get a short story finished and three more pages of Nano2012. I sincerely hope to get a few more pages before the day is over. After a bit of polishing I might enter this contest I read about in our local magazine, Pen It! Magazine. I've only a few days left until the deadline, so work I must!


Glad to be spending time in these books;
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Say You Will (Summerhill Book 1) by Kate Perry
Prince Lestat by Anne Rice
Ravensbruck: Life and Death in Hitler's Concentration Camp for Women by Sarah Helm
Trail of the Torean (Saga of the God-Touched Mage #2) by Ron Collins


Letting these move on;
The Great Zoo of China by Matthew Reilly
We Regret to Inform You: Stories by Tim Fredrick


Summer is officially on its way now. The humid air lingers more often than the cool breezes. That means more time inside the house and with my books as the weather dictates. Plenty of books to keep me company. What are you looking forward to the most during the summer?

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment