Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Currently Reading

I feel that I need to apologize to all those expecting reviews from me over the past few weeks. Okay, since the beginning of the year. I have had one of the worst beginnings of the year and it's mainly due to my health. When I begin to recover from one illness or another, there seems to be a new bug going around that I ultimately catch. I push myself to finish as much as I can, but this also makes me feel weaker than before. It's been a horrible cycle that I haven't been able to break yet. My hope is that with warmer weather on the horizon, I'll be able to catch up with everything that I've had to set aside for the time being. At least, I'm praying that's the case.

It's taken me about two weeks to get a couple of books finished and their reviews typed. Neither has been the easy part when your eyes keep wandering where they shouldn't. Thankfully my hands were feeling generous and I was able to catch up on a lot of crochet work and some writing that I had neglected as well. One by one I will conquer these to-do lists! I'm very determined to get back into my regular routine and provide you with reviews on time.


On the list this week;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Say You Will (Summerhill Book 1) by Kate Perry
Prince Lestat by Anne Rice
Woods Runner: Massacre at Schenectady 1690 by Rejean Giguere
Girl in the Dark: A Memoir by Anna Lyndsey


Off the list this week;
Seeker (Seeker #1) by Arwen Elys Dayton
She's Not Herself by Linda Appleman Shapiro


Here's to making progress. Whether it's a small step or a huge leap, moving forward is always a cause for celebration in my book. Happy reading!

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment