Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Currently Reading

Ah! The smell of Spring within the air outside coupled with the smell of books inside makes for a happy Kay. It's been wonderful to step back into reading mode. I know I'm way behind in my reading and reviewing, but the blue skies and promise of warmer temps help to drive me deeper into these pages before me. The list I have below keeps growing though I try to restrain it. I'm going to buckle down and get these printed books knocked off soon - if the digital versions can release their hold on me for a little while.

While I was down with the flu (for the umpteenth time), I worked on quite a few of my crochet projects. I kept trying to read, but the words swam in front of me. Reading the same paragraph over and over and still not understanding made me feel worse. I had to set it aside until I was nearly well. Now those pages don't stand a chance!



Holding onto these books at the moment;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Say You Will (Summerhill Book 1) by Kate Perry
Prince Lestat by Anne Rice
She's Not Herself by Linda Appleman Shapiro
Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton
Woods Runner: Massacre at Schenectady 1690 by Rejean Giguere


Letting these books go onto better places (actually my shelf);
Heaven (The Afterlife Series #1) by Mur Lafferty



I'm really looking forward to that bottom section being longer than one book at a time. Not only will it make me feel accomplished, but it will help my poor Kindle feel worthwhile. Are you all excited for the seasons to change? Hope it brings new adventures wherever you are!

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment